Hello everyone! This blog has been created by Irene Giannitsi who is a teacher of English at the Senior High School of Konitsa. Anyone interested in learning about the school’s projects and activities the students are taking part in, is more than welcome. Enjoy your visit!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Success and Happiness. Happiness and Success!

Read what the students from B2 Grade have quoted!


Happiness for me is my  family.
Sotiris

 

To me happiness means so many things: to have a big family, to have a job, to have “love”.

Debbie



Happiness to me is the meaning of my life. Happiness is my dreams.

Maria I.




To me happiness means:
  • To make a big family
  • To have a good life
  • To pass and study in a good university and take a diploma.

Aristea




Happiness to me means to have a good life with many friends. Also, to enjoy every minute and to spend time in gymnastics.

Erasmia




Happiness to me is
  • to be physically ok
  • me and my family living in harmony
  • to be alright with my friends

Kiriakos




Happiness to me is life itself.
Alex



For me happiness means to be happy with myself.
Christine F.



To me happiness means to have my family and friends who really love me. Also happiness means to do well in school, enjoy every moment in my life. Happiness to me is life…

Stergiani

 

Success to me means to do the best to make your dreams come true, to be a good student in class, to get good marks and be proud of yourself.

Spiros



 

As to everyone success means something to me too but I don’t know what that something is yet because I’m too young. Success is to be happy, to be independent but it’s not necessary to be rich or famous because it’s difficult to be rich or famous. So try to become a better person and that’s the key to success.
Olga





Success and happiness for me is AEK winning every week.
Terry F.




Happiness to me is Barcelona winning the Champions League and the Championship in Spain.
Elias




Happiness?
Well,
  • Being with those you love
  • Doing anything you want and like. Anything which makes you feel good.
  • Helping someone who needs you
  • Knowing that someone cares for you
Christine Ch.




There is no happiness for me.
Vassiliki





To me happiness means to have a job, to have my house as I dream it.

Maria S. 


No comments:

Post a Comment